lundi 22 septembre 2014

The Death Crawl


I have seen this video so many times and I never tire of it. I think one of the things I like best about it is that it can be appreciated through so many different perspectives; through the eyes of the coach, the eyes of one of the players, or even through the eys of one of the assistant coaches who watch a master at work.

I love the way this coach teaches this player a very powerful lesson with a firm but gentle activity that makes the player appreciate what he has learned rather than feel that he has been humiliated or treated unfairly. The whole point of the lesson is that the coach had a great deal of admiration for the potential he knew this player had and rather than scolding him, he helped him see that this potential can have a very positive influence on others.

What an amazing role model he was!

0 commentaires: